Tuesday 9 October 2012

Top Five Favourite Horror Bad Guys (Kount Kreepy)

In keeping with the Halloween spirit and this blog's :P I have come up with my top 5 favourite horror movie villains.

5. DR. DECKER

  Creepy, psychotic, and merciless...I choo choo chose you Dr.Decker! The maniacal antagonist in Nightbreed. Nightbreed tells a tale of Boon, a guy who thinks he is losing his mind because he dreams of running with the monsters in Midian. His dreams soon become reality as he struggles to hold his humanity and fit in with the monsters. Dr. Decker's goal is to eliminate all "Breeders" human and monster alike.

4. CAPTAIN SPAULDING


Sadistic Clown, Twisted Murderer, and proprietor of "Captain Spaulding's Museum of Monsters and Madmen"
A member of the Firefly Family in Rob Zombie's "House of 1000 Corpses" and "Devil's Rejects", Capt. serves up comedic relief and fried chicken...House of 1000 Corpses follows the story of a group of young people on a road trip, and their unfortunate encounter with The Firefly family and Dr.Satan.

3. TROLLS 


So cheesey, what can I say...I love em. Vegetarian Trolls with an urge to turn people to plants. Troll 2 has the distinction of being called "The Worst Movie Ever Made". Its plot is stupid and simple...A family vacationing in a small town discovers the entire town is inhabited by goblins in disguise as humans, who plan to eat them. "Grampa, Nilbog spells Goblin backwards!!!"

2.  JASON VOORHEES 


Silent and deadly, with a million ways to murder anyone. What more needs to be said about Jason...if you don't know who he is, just curl up back under your comfortable rock and go back to sleep. The Hero, I mean villain, of Friday the 13th needs no introduction. As kids, Evil Von Scarry and myself cheered for Jason's body count in order to not crap our pants...lol...but what I want to know is....Is he a Ghost? Zombie? Demon? Dunno

and my number 1 Favourite is:

1. ZOMBIES


Ah the sweet shambling hordes. Hands down, my fav horror bad guy.I love all things zombies..except "Day of the Dead" remake! And anything Uwe Boll....and George's latest 3 flicks...and Dead Rising..and Dale dyhing in The Walking Dead...ok so I don't love everything...but ever since I was a kid I dreamed of what it would be like to survive a zombie apocalypse. Of all the zombie flicks the best in my opinion are:

Day of the Dead (original): 


and:

Return of the Living Dead:  

No comments:

Post a Comment