Wednesday 4 July 2012

Juan of the Dead Review


So my Creepy friends, I just watched Juan of the Dead, and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. At first glance I thought, "Oh great, a Shawn of the Dead rip-off". But not at all...yes, there are a few similarities, but this movie has a completely different vibe and definitely worth seeing. The humour is a tad darker, and way more down in the gutter. Lol. More sex, and more violence. The FX are solid, with a few obvious CGI tweeks. But hey its meant to be tongue and cheek. The characters are great and hilarious. The only draw back to this movie for some will be subtitles. But if you are like me, and a die hard zomcom fan, you will really like this flick. The constant digs at all the institutions ie Communism, capitalism and other countries is entertaining too. So go out and buy this one, or whatever ya gotta do, but watch it! 4 of 5 bleeding brains!!


No comments:

Post a Comment